While Supplies Last: Get Up to 55% off BLACK FRIDAY SALE
SIGN UP NOW TO SAVE UP TO 50% ON FOOD ITEMS & PACKAGES!Sign up NOW TO SAVE $$$For Email Marketing you can trust.
WE HAVE MORE CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE WHOLE FOODS THAN THE GROCERY STORE–CHEAPER TOO!
Ways to Save $$$
More on Quality
None of Our Food Comes from China or Southeast Asia!
Thrive Products Detail Chart
Search Results for: certified organic
Here is an article by Mike Adams of www.Natural News.com that I think is worth reading regarding imported foods from China and the environment in which these foods are grown.
Many major companies import food from China, i.e., Green Giant brand. Read the label carefully. “Packed in the USA” does not mean grown in the USA. When you see “Packed in the USA” without identifying the country the food was grown, you can assume that the food processor thinks if you knew you would not buy their product, i.e., China, Southeast Asia. So read your labels carefully! It’s a matter of you having good health! —No Name Atty.
‘Organic’ from China exposed: The shocking truth about ‘organic’ foods grown in the world’s worst environmental cesspool
(NaturalNews) When it comes to foods, superfoods and even nutritional supplements from China, “organic” is largely a hoax. This is my opinion, of course, but I’ve been researching the issue quite extensively as the key decision maker for new products in the Natural News Store. And I’ve come to the conclusion that “organic” from China is largely a fraud. Here’s why…
First off, you’re going to be shocked to learn that there is no limit to how much mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic and aluminum is allowed in “organic” products.
It’s a fact: USDA organic standards place NO LIMITS on levels of heavy metals contamination of certified organic foods. Even further, there is no limit on the contamination of PCBs, BPA and other synthetic chemicals that’s allowed in certified organic foods, superfoods and supplements.
THRIVE™: Healthy Foods that Helps You
Purify and Win In the Health War
Thrive Foods (by Thrive Life, formerly Shelf Reliance), a leader in the freeze dried food industry, sells healthy foods without GMOs, MSG or aspartame. Thrive Life’s focus is on selling you premium healthy foods that you can eat every day, replacing the grocery store. They also make available over 40 packages, from small packages to 4 individuals, 1 year package for those who are stocking food as a hedge against food inflation or preparing for times of local or national emergency.
No other freeze dried food company can claim all of the following:
- Healthy, Non GMO (or GMO free) foods (see Thrive Product Details) and seeking USDA organic certification on several items. We released our first 6 certified organic items in February 2013 in our ongoing quest;
- Shelf Life up to 30 years with an average life of 25 years;
- Opened cans, average life of 1 year;
- Higher natural vitamin (phytonutrient) content;
- Animal Growth Hormone (rBGH, rbst) free meat and dairy products;
- We do not source vendors that use Pink Slime Meat or by-products;
- Avoid MSG or hidden MSG in prepared processed food and freeze dried meals;
- No salt or low salt (meats) in freeze dried foods as preservative;
- Lower salt in Thrive Express™ prepared dishes than our competitors
- Award winning 5 star chef (Todd Leonard) that teaches customers how to use Thrive daily;
- Extensive collection of recipes using Thrive products;
- Real meat in their Thrive Express™ dishes, not the “fake” TVP substitute;
- Eliminate food waste by only getting the serving size you need for that meal;
- Helps you better count your calories by controlling the ingredients and the serving size;
- Cut meal prep time in half or more;
- Latest food preservation technology–no nitrogen put directly on food (nitrogen flushing); and
- Lower per serving cost.
Compare Us to the Competition
Most freeze dried food companies sell you packages focused primarily on you using them during financial hardships or emergencies. Many of these processed foods have numerous GMO ingredients and contain multiple neurotoxins or excitotoxins, i.e., textured vegetable protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, etc. These companies remind me of the food processing industry because of their lack of sensitivity to the GMO, neurotoxins and excitotoxin issues, the only difference is that their processed food has a longer shelf life.
Some of these companies do not even have the nutritional information on their website! You don’t get to see that their food has high sodium (salt) in excess of 40+% of the recommended daily allowance per serving, undesirable levels of cholesterol or low or no natural vitamins in their servings. You have to call to find out that they do use GMO ingredients. When you finally locate their nutritional information on one of their affiliate or reseller sites, then the ingredients shows that there are multiple ingredients containing hidden MSG (less than 99% pure grade MSG or glutamate-see “Healthier than a Grocery Store”).
I’ve heard some people say that should we have a SHTF situation that they won’t worry about whether they have unhealthly food but only concerned that there is food.
Have Healthy Foods Now or in the Future
Is this wise when you can plan ahead and have healthy foods? In times of crises when stress levels are high or if we have a nuclear emergency (i.e., nuclear reactor situation like Fukushima) our immune system must function at a high level instead of a weakened one. How is your immune system going to do that when your intake is low vitamin, high sodium, GMO, and excitotoxin food?
For those who are considering buying a package for preparedness purposes, don’t you want to buy healthy foods that you would eat every day rather than be left with food at some point you need to eat but would not normally eat as part of your diet?
Whether you are buying to replace grocery store food, trying to hedge inflation or for preparedness purposes, Thrive™ is a real win-win for consumers!
“We Vote on Our Health With Our Dollars!”™
Click here to go to my Thrive Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) Store: