Become A Thrive Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) Consultant:
Help People and Have a Plan “B”
Join A Winning Team!
- Do you enjoy helping empower others?
- Are you concerned about the quality of our food and how this impacts one’s health?
- Want to assist families in preparing for economic emergencies and natural disasters?
- Can you share how a family of 4 can save over $2,200 a year on their groceries without clipping a coupon?
If you answered the above questions “Yes”, then you should become a Thrive Life Consultant. You earn 10% commission; opportunities for free and half off food and emergency preparedness supplies; 1% to 2% of sales by your team members; 20% to 32% off of first month’s Q Club orders and enrollment kits; residual income from customers who regularly purchase plus bonus opportunities.
There’s low start-up costs (as little as $129) when you become a Thrive Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) Consultant. You need to sign up under an independent consultant. Your enroller helps you develop and grow your business. If you’re interested in joining my team, then I’d like to talk with you. Send me your name, email address, phone number and the best times to reach you.
Everyone has different talents. The goal is blending a team that compliments each other. Here are some of my strengths:
- Extensive study and research on food safety, food supply, health and economic issues.
- Developing effective message visual aides that are used exclusively by my team. They are protected by copyright law. (I do not charge a personal fee to use them.)
- 30+ years of business experience, including counseling start-up small businesses.
- Help you develop your business plan.
- Skilled in legal and business risk management.
- Training skills– helping you with your skill set so you stay ahead.
- Educator-adjunct professor teaching undergraduate and graduate students. Know the latest with business law, economics and political changes that may affect your business. Did you know that 95% of all new businesses fail to succeed within 5 years? Can you see why mentoring is important?
I’ve spent considerable time performing market research, developing marketing materials and building a foundation. Personally it’s a matter of fairness and ethics that I have a blueprint (or some might say “my act together”) before adding people to my team.
What a great upline you’ll be joining when you become a Thrive Life Consultant on my team! All of my upline are Platinum Executives, meaning they’ve sold $200,000 or more in a month. We know how to communicate and help our customers.
So many times with the various consultant or multilevel marketing (MLM) models someone’s success is totally dependent upon bringing in additional members. Thrive is a direct selling company so you can make money without signing up team members while earning free and half off food.
And if you are interested in sharing Thrive part-time or working towards a full time business, then please consider the following and see if they “mesh” with you:
So does my mission and vision interest you? There are many venues for connecting with people, showing them a healthier way of life and educating them about the issues with our food safety and food supply.
Where do you live? Are you located in the US (including Alaska and Hawaii), Canada, or Puerto Rico? You don’t have to be in my backyard for me to want you as a member of my team. Again, look at my mission, vision, goals and how we each can help each other.
If you think you’d be a good fit, then just send me an email, with your name and your phone number. Don’t wait too long to contact me.
Act soon so you can help others and be justly rewarded for your talents! Get your Thrive Life Starter Kit and become a Thrive Life Consultant today!
“We Vote on Our Health With Our Dollars!”™
Click here to immediately enroll on my team (Verify that the enroller ID is #4403):
Need More Information?
Visit the most comprehensive website written from a Consultant’s perspective: