GET DEEP DISCOUNTS: BECOME OUR CUSTOMER
Why is it important to become our customer so you can get Deep Discounts on Thrive Foods?
Political Cartoon Captures What We’re Facing in 2013
With food inflation setting to soar in 2016, saving money on your grocery bill is important. I’ve seen figures reported groceries used to make up 6% of our monthly budget. As of 2013 Max Keiser, an economic journalist, reported in the U.S. groceries rose on average to 16% of a family’s monthly income.
Two ways that you can significantly lower your grocery bill while simultaneously eating better food than is offered at the traditional grocery store (i.e., non-gmo, no msg, no hidden msg, no aspartame), is using Thrive’s Unadvertised Specials and the Q Club.
Since unadvertised specials, which can save up to 45% off of the retail price, are NOT published on the Thrive Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) website, then to receive these you must have a relationship with a Thrive Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) Consultant. The consultant sends these to you via email, newsletter and/or has them on their website password protected. These are the distribution requirements by Thrive Life corporate office.
How Survive-Thrive.Us Distributes Unadvertised Specials to Potential Customers:
1. We require all customers or potential customers to sign up for our Email Newsletter. Each month around the 2nd to the 5th day, we send out our newsletter.
2. Within the newsletter there will be a link to the current unadvertised specials. All unadvertised specials are subject to being discontinued at any time.
3. Since unadvertised specials fluctuate how often that they are updated and to keep down the number of emails sent, we also post on the website, password protected, a copy of the current unadvertised specials. So before purchasing you should check on the website to see if it has been updated.
4. The website copy is password protected. All customers are given the password. It is subject to being periodically changed for security reasons. If a customer loses or forgets the password, then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will resend the current password.
5. Your information is not shared or sold by me. Thrive Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) likewise does not share or sell your information.
Who Can Join Our Email Newsletter:
1. Anyone who is not already signed up for the Q Club under a consultant. (Exception: Those who are a Q Club customer of a Survive-Thrive.Us ministry team member are allowed to sign up to the newsletter. Write me first at email@example.com giving me your name so I can verify whether your consultant is on the Survive-Thrive.Us ministry team.)
2. If you have purchased from another consultant, but are not enrolled as a Q Club customer, and you feel that the Survive-Thrive.Us ministry better meets your needs, then you will receive the newsletter if you decide to become our customer. This means that you:
a. Notify the consultant that you want to be taken off of their email list, newsletter, etc.
b. Agree that the Survive-Thrive.Us newsletter and other communications are proprietary and will not share them with a non-ministry consultant. We go to great lengths to minimize any potential conflict of interest and mitigate any risks of inadvertent copyright violations for the benefit of everyone.
c. Should you decide at some point that you wish to discontinue being a Survive-Thrive.Us ministry customer, then you notify us in writing to take you off all communication lists. We will quickly comply with your wishes.
When You Become Our Customer, Then You Give Us Permission:
1. Send you our newsletter, special sales or important food news.
You will be added to our email database hosted currently by Constant Contact.
We are conservative in sending out emails and other communications. We realize it is a privilege and respect the trust you have given.
2. Add your name to our Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) customer database. This will create your login ID and issue a temporary password so you can shop at your convenience.
3. Enroll you automatically (as long as you are an active customer) in periodical contests and giveaways.
4. Verify with Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) that you qualify to be a customer and eligible to receive our Email Newsletter, contests and giveaway prizes.
5. Verify with Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) your consultant history so that if you have been associated with a Survive-Thrive ministry team consultant your account stays with them.
Survive-Thrive.Us and its ministry team members have a team approach and work closely together on many projects. We have an agreement we do not take customers from each other. Therefore, when we are entering your customer information into the Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) database, if you are already in the database, then we will need to take steps not to break our agreement.
Please note if you are associated with a ministry team consultant you are eligible to join this website’s newsletter.
Who Is Not Eligible to Become a Customer or Join Our Email Newsletter:
1. A Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) Consultant who is not a member of the Survive-Thrive.Us ministry team.
2. A family member of a Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) Consultant who is not a member of the Survive-Thrive.Us ministry team.
3. An individual who resides in the household of a Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) Consultant who is not a member of the Survive-Thrive.Us ministry team.
4. An individual who has a Q Club account with a Thrive Life (Shelf Reliance) Consultant who is not a member of the Survive-Thrive.Us ministry team.
If you have any questions about any of the above policies, then please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are uncertain as to whether you are associated with another consultant, or whether you have a Q Club account, then write me. I will research the matter and share with you the results.
“We Vote on Our Health With Our Dollars!”™
Click here to go to my Thrive Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) Store: